Now that the game is out the only bad thing I can really say about it, is that you or your kid is going to waste a great deal of time on it.
I would first say this is probably a game for kids at the age of 5 and up. It's not easy at first, but once you get the idea, it's like having a mini version of minecraft on your iPad. A colorful, and awesome one though.
There are six builders that you don't really need to know their names, but it helps to know how does each of them works:
- Blox: Great at dropping and smashing blocks
- Cooper: A fantastic painter (my favorite one!)
- Vex: Amazing at putting blocks in stacks
- Stretch: Specialized at placing blocks anywhere
- Connie: Enjoys lifting and moving blocks
- Jum-Jum: Loves to spray paint
App costs $0.99 but based on Toca-Boca history, it might be free sooner or later. But hey, why wait?? It is definitely an app worth a download, now.